The Fronius IG series has proven itself to be powerful, user-friendly and highly reliable. Equipped for every size of PV system, especially for smaller systems (e.g. on the roof of a one-family home). The combination of different types available for selection is limitless. The ingenious processor control combined with the powerful HF transformer extracts the maximum energy yield from all types of modules.
- Light Weight At 26 lbs, the FRONIUS IG inverters are the lightest grid-connected inverters making them easy and cost effective to install.
- Flexible The wide voltage range of 150-500 V allows you to use different types of modules and system configuration possibilities. Lower Cost Integrated UL approved DC & AC disconnects which reduce installation time and complexity – often eliminating the need for additional disconnects.
- LCD Display User-friendly and comes standard with every FRONIUS IG; tracks more than 20 critical system performance parameters.
- Plug-and-Play Expansion slots in the inverter allow you to easily upgrade the inverter with data communication options. Reliable Fronius has been in business for over 60 years and has more than 200,000 FRONIUS IG inverters installed worldwide.
- Warranty 10 year Premium Warranty.
DC Input Data FRONIUS IG 2000 FRONIUS IG 3000 FRONIUS IG 2500-LV Recommended PV power 1500 – 2500 Wp 2500 – 3300 Wp 1800 – 3000 Wp Max. DC input voltage 500 V 500 V 500 V Operating DC voltage range 150 – 450 V 150 – 450 V 150 – 450 V Max. usable DC input current 13.6 A 18 A 16.9 A AC Output Data FRONIUS IG 2000 FRONIUS IG 3000 FRONIUS IG 2500-LV Maximum output power @40° C 2000 W 2700 W 2350 W Nominal AC output voltage 240 V 208 V Utility AC voltage range 212 – 264 V (240 V +10% / -12%) 183 – 229 V Maximum AC current 8.35 A 11.25 A 11.25 A Maximum utility back feed current 0.0 A 0.0 A 0.0 A Operating frequency range 59.3 – 60.5 Hz (60 Hz nom) Total Harmonic Distortion THD < 5%