I have received my Energex approval for solar power.
Posted by: Nicole
Energex are responsible for approving solar power systems in houses and in many cases are now limiting the size of system you can have.
If you would like to apply for solar power please give our office a call and discuss with one of our staff members.
- If you can have your electricity bill available to read from.
- Just give us a call and we can assist in all areas of saving power.
- The directors or GCE are locals and will be here for as long as you are so you can always
- rely on us being there for you.
- All of our products the we install are approved for use in Australia by The Clean Energy Council
- We are Master electricians.
- Our installers are fully qualified and Clean Energy Council accredited
- We only install quality equipment with Australian backed warranties
- We have experienced, fully qualified tradespeople carrying out all installation work
- We are a well established local company that has installed a large number of domestic/ commercial solar systems (beware of solar sales companies that will be falling by the wayside now that the Government rebates are reduced)
- Can provide you with ongoing professional servicing for your solar system
- Please call our office to discuss on 0755252633