Gold Coast Energy, A locally owned company built on delivering innovative, energy-efficient, cost-effective solar solutions, is proud to offer its clients innovative and high-quality solar energy products from top brands.
The company offers high-quality solar energy products backed by a minimum of 5 years warranty, including solar panels, inverters, and batteries. Due to the quality of products and works provided by the company, their commercial installation portfolio has skyrocketed within a short period.
“Our commitment is to deal with our customers with integrity, honesty, and the highest level of service and quality. This is why we offer our clients innovative and high-quality solar products from top brands,” stated Nicole Travers-Jones, Gold Coast Energy spokesperson. “Gold Coast Energy will continue its track record of innovation with creative solutions for the commercial and residential markets looking for solar solutions that are backed by high-quality products,” Nicole added.
Gold Coast Energy stock solar panels from LG, REC, JINKO, PHONO; Inverters from FRONIUS, SMA, SolaX; and Batteries from Tesla, Sonnen, LG, ENPHASE.
The various products are featured below:
- LG NEON 2 335W – a solar panel that features a double-sided cell with CELLO technology which sets a new standard for innovation and was recognized with the 2015 Photovoltaic Innovation Award at the Intersolar Industry Event in Germany. It is backed by 12 years warranty.
- REC TWIN PEAKS 2 285W – this solar panel features an innovative design with high efficiency and power output, enabling customers to get the most out of the space used for the installation. It is backed by 10 years warranty.
- PHONO 280W Premium Plus – a solar panel from one of the worlds’ leading renewable energy product manufacturers. This is a top-quality photovoltaic panel that is ideal for use in large-scale power plants, commercial and residential installations. It is backed by 10 years warranty.
- FRONIUS PRIMO 5.0 – This is a single-phase, transformerless device that is ideal for a private household. Its SuperFlex Design provides maximum flexibility in system design, while the SnapINverter mounting system makes installation and maintenance easier. It also comes with some communicative packages which make it a communicative inverter for owner-occupier. It is backed by 5 years warranty.
- SMA SUNNY BOY 5.0 – this is an inverter with integrated SMA Smart Connected service that offers all-round comfort for PV system operators and installers alike. The automatic inverter monitoring by SMA analyzes operations, reports irregularities, and thus minimizes downtime. It is backed by 5 years warranty.
- SolaX 5KW BOOST – The SolaX single-phase inverters are high-quality and efficient. They boast a wide MPPT voltage range to allow for more energy harvesting. It has a maximum input voltage of 600V with a maximum efficiency of 97.8%. It is backed by 5 years warranty.
- TESLA POWERWALL 2 – With 13.5kWh energy storage capacity, this is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack with a fully integrated AC battery system. It features monitoring with real-time alerts through Tesla App. It is backed by 10 years warranty.
- SonnenBatterie – this is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) AC battery system that is easy to install. It has 2-16kWh energy storage capacity and is backed by 10 years warranty/10,000 charging cycles.
- LG CHEM RESU6.5 – with 5kWh energy capacity, this battery features industry-leading continuous power (4.2kW for RESU6.5). It’s Ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight and backed by 10 years warranty.
- ENPHASE – this is a lithium iron phosphate (LFP) AC battery system with 2kWh energy of storage capacity. It is easy to install and backed by 10 years warranty.
Gold Coast Energy only uses high-quality products from top manufacturers for its solar installation solutions. The company already has some satisfied customers that can’t stop talking about the services that were rendered to them.
“Friendly and efficient staff. Quality workmanship and excellent knowledge of their products. I would happily recommend them to anyone looking at solar. Thanks again.” Beryl, a customer commented.
For more information about Gold Coast Energy, visit https://www.goldcoastenergy.com.au
About Gold Coast Energy
Gold Coast Energy has been a locally owned solar installation company since 2008. The company pride itself on delivering outstanding service to their customers. They are committed to delivering high-quality solar systems and continuing to maintain their customers’ systems for a lifetime.
Company Name: Gold Coast Energy
Name: Nicole Travers-Jones
Address: 5 Appaloosa Court
Phone: 1300 663422
Website Address: https://www.goldcoastenergy.com.au/