1. Reduce financial strain
- Solar panels reduce financial strain by reducing the cost of your electricity bill. Depending on the size of the system, usage, and location, the installation of PV solar panels can result in significant savings.
2. Add value without sacrificing cost
- Purchasing and installing solar panels and solar lighting may seem costly at first, however a good solar power system can often repay itself in a matter of years. After all, it does not cost anything to harness the power of the sun & will add to the value of your home.
3. Adapt in response to increasing electricity prices
- Utilising solar energy means you can worry less about the rising prices of electricity.
4. Increase in comfort
- Cells from solar panels create zero noise pollution. Partnered with a high-quality converter, the noise generated is nothing more than a quiet fridge.
5. Excellent durability
- Solar panels and lighting require minimal maintenance and are easy to install. As there are no moving parts in a solar cell, they will continue to produce energy for a long time, requiring at minimum an annual clean.